JOIN OUR TEAM
CLICK ON A POSITION TO LEARN MORE!
Position Title: Draftsman
Reports to: Senior BIM Draftsman
This is an entry to a mid-level position. Assignments are designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities. Works under close supervision on required tasks. Work is checked during progress.
• Perform CAD/BIM support - drafting, plotting, Record documents
• Perform CAD/BIM tasks assigned by Senior BIM Draftsman.
• Assemble design drawings and documents for city approval
• Working hand and had with design personnel.
• Coordinate the collection of Redlines and incorporate information into drawings
• Utilize established CAD/BIM drafting standards, file management & techniques to prepare drawings
• Create, revise and maintain Residential drawings and documentation using ArchiCAD
• Position is generally performed in an office environment
• Visit project site to measure up homes with precision
Other Responsibilities you will be trained on.
• Develop understanding of the Design department's CAD/BIM workflows
• Visiting the cities building departments to acquire information pertaining to the job site for accuracy
• Develop proficient use of ArchiCAD - IT and file management
• Develop understanding of the various State and National CODES governing our work
• Microsoft Office applications, ArchiCAD - Adobe Creative Suites a plus +
• Good time management, communication and people skills
• Graphisoft ArchiCAD preferred
• A Great attitude. A team player!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
CONSTRUCTION - ALL POSITIONS
We are currently seeking a full-time positions:
2. Trim Carpenter/Cabinet installer
2. Journeyman Carpenter
3. Apprentice Carpenter
6. WE ALSO NEED SHEETROCKERS!
We pride ourselves on providing a high level of service to our clients and maintain an excellent reputation in the Community.
We encourage Career progression and will teach and train you along the way.
This could be a life long career.
The requirements for the position are as follows:
1) Have own truck, with racks, and tools. (Foreman)
2) Clean background
3) English speaking
4) Motivated, hardworking, trustworthy, has attention to detail
5) Career path orientated
7) Able to run a crew of 3 to 5 people (Foreman)
8) Able to help run a crew when needed (Journeyman)
9) Able to read and build from plans (Foreman, Journeyman)
We are a high integrity company, and therefore request applicants with high integrity as well. We are looking for long term employees. Applicant references will be checked and a background check will be run. Pay rate will be determined by skill level and experience. Our Company will pay for half of the bronze Kaiser plan. We offer paid sick/vacation days. After 1 year of employment we offer a 401k package. Thanks for inquiring, if you have any questions please let us know.
CONSTRUCTION - LABOR
G Family Construction is hiring all positions but we are also looking for Labor.
This is an entry level position and some experience in Construction would be a huge plus.
We are looking for long term employees which we will train to gain an invaluable trade.
you will gain experience and knowledge.
Applicant references will be checked and a background check will be run.
Pay rate will be determined by skill level and experience.
Our Company will pay for half of the bronze Kaiser plan.
We offer paid sick/vacation days.
After 1 year of employment we offer a 401k package.
G Family Construction is looking for a few good Sheetrockers to join our team!
We are looking for clean, detailed, hard working guys.
Must have a truck and basic tools.
Please do not apply unless you can do the following:
Drywall Finishing, matching and working with all Textures --- Level 4 Smooth, Level 5 Smooth, Knockdown, Skip Trowel and
Orange Peel, Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Soundproofing --- Installation of Quiet Rock, Soundboard Or Double Layer Sheetrock.
Patch and Crack Repair
Must speak and understand English
Our Company offers 3 sick and 3 vacation days a year. We offer a Kaiser plan where we pay 1/2. We also offer a 401k package
after 1 year of service.
G Family Construction is looking for a tile apprentice with some experience in the following:
-Prepping for Lath inspection
-Helping float mortar and floors
-Helping layout and cut tiles
We want someone with a good attitude and a willingness to learn. You need to be detail oriented, dependable, and willing to work hard and get the job done.
Must have reliable transportation
We are willing to train someone into a life long career. We offer 3 sick and 3 vacation days, Medical benefits, 401K benefits after one year.